Guilt free fashion is what we're all about! We promise that
- Our clothing is sweatshop free. Each garment is handmade by Rhiannon in her home studio
- we use only natural fibres.
- We buy vintage or reclaimed fabric where possible. When we use new fabric, we buy it from British fabric mills who work closely with the family run factories where they purchase it from.
- Our packaging is recyclable
- We donate our off cuts and scrap fabrics to local craft groups, schools, the red cross crafters and other groups. If you run a group who can use spare fabric please email me and we will post you a bag free of charge.
- We don't use overlockers and polyester thread
- We ship using royal mail who are unionised and pay their workers a fair living wage or above.